Everyone enjoy! (:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Februrary 17, 2010


.
I finally finished my Mini Game Project. This Mini Game was so difficult. It took me so long to actually finish it and get the hang of it all. There are just so many steps that I had to follow in order for it to all be completed. The worst part was when I was trying to get my bunny to move up and down. That one little step took me forever, it felt like, to get it to move. I never imagined this simple little game to be so difficult to accomplish. I was pretty excited when I found out I was going to be making a Mini-Game, then once I started, I wasn't so excited. I began to get frustrated when something didn't go my way. Although it was very stressful, the outcome was all worth it. I am very pleased with my finished Mini-Game.
In my free time, I might play a couple of games, here and there. I'm not addicted to any games, right now anyway, but I'll play just about any time of game. I love any of the Guitar Hero games. Along with the Rockband games, Call of Duty games, and also the Grand Theft Auto games. I am pretty good at them all as well. Sometimes I'll go through a little spell of wanting to play some of these games all the time, but I haven't been able to lately because of work and school and such. I do enjoy playing games, when I actually have time

No comments:

Post a Comment